All student expenses will be covered, including:
- Return airfare from the US to Germany
- Transportation to/from airports in US and Germany
- Room and board in Germany
- Health insurance
- Any applicable institutional fees
- Weekly stipend of $500/week
The program will either pay expenses such as room, board, and transportation, directly, or it will provide funds to students to cover these expenses. The program will purchase airplane tickets, and health insurance, as well as pay fees, on behalf of the students.
The total value of the financial package will be around $8,500 for the 9 week program.